NPCC Lots Available for Sale
The Bismarck-Mandan Development Association has received several questions regarding the availability of property at the Northern Plains Commerce Centre (NPCC). In response, please refer to this MAP DEVELOPED BY THE CITY OF BISMARCK.
Some notes regarding the NPCC based upon the most frequently answered questions we receive:
- The parcels outlined in the attached map are not platted lots, so the City would consider offers for all or portions of those parcels
- The 13.63 and 17.60 acre parcels on the south side of the property can be rail-served and both the switch and stub track are already built to the property. However, no other City owned parcels in the NPCC can be rail-served at this point.
- The City is willing to sell or lease property in the NPCC. In general, sale prices range from $2.50 - $3.00 per square foot depending upon frontage to concrete streets and other factors. Lease rates will vary with the term
- Sections of Northern Plains Drive, Global Drive and Trade Street have recently been improved to concrete via a special assessment improvement district. Special assessments were applied to adjacent properties in the fall of 2015 with the first installment paid with the property taxes in 2016. After the City pays the special assessments for the parcels it owns, the sales prices will be adjusted accordingly.
- The City will pay a sellers commission.
- All buildings constructed in the NPCC must receive clearance from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This is done in coordination with the client’s project engineer.
Should you be interested in any property at the NPCC or have any questions, please feel free to contact me via the contact information below.
Director of Business Development
Bismarck-Mandan Development Association